View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

ellavil or amitrypilyne is given to folks who have chronic pain conditions. headaches, muscle aches, fibro myalgia...its cheap, easy, and works great. 99% of the pharmacies out there charge $4 for it now. please get it filled, and request thru the court to be repaid for your out of pocket expenses.

WC is NOT your friend. They are NOT on your side, and they do not care if your needs get met. Please dont ever think they will. Its there job to get you out of your current job as cheaply, quickly, and quietly as they can. minimize the damage is their main goal. its imperative that you have a shark for a lawyer. They followed me for a full year before the judge finally yelled at them to stop. I was doing nothing wrong. I went from the MD, to the pharmacy to my house. end of story. after a full year the judge called it abusive to follow me anymore. They thought for sure I was doing some other job.

Keep a journal. Keep receipts, and most of all keep your cool. If they mess up, call your lawyer. Do what easy things you can for yourself (such as refill a $4 med and keep the receipt) dont allow yourself to live in misery because of them. They think the more misery you are in, the faster you will sign their papers to let them off the hook. hang in there.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
j.rose (02-27-2015)