View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 08:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, and welcome. It's good that you found us. We all understand what you're going through--how terrifying it is, with all the unknowns. I hope that you will find that when you have some answers, it's not as scary any more. That's how it was for me. Once I knew what I was dealing with, I could start dealing with it--but not before!

Please ask questions here. If they schedule you for testing, ask both the doctor and us what to expect. If they start you on a new drug, ask about others' experience with it. Nothing makes us happier than being able to help someone else who's going through what we're going through.

Above all, be careful. I don't know if you have MG, but just in case, you should know that MG can be unpredictable. It can tank really fast. If you suddenly have new symptoms, or if you're very weak, or if you have any trouble breathing or swallowing, these are medical emergencies. Don't wait and see. Get to the ER, even if you have to call an ambulance.

We hope you get good, clear answers soon. And don't hesitate to ask questions here.

Abby
Stellatum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote