View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 09:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ah yes....I can relate. It's getting to be a day-long perilous journey and I don't like it one bit. I try to be thankful for what I can do and the fact that I'm still living on my own (with occasional help), but the frustration of trying to do the little things -- like getting pants, slippers, etc., on and off -- standing, even hanging on doesn't help much -- trying to get to the bathroom, stand up and "Hoover Dam" breaks loose -- reaching for things, have a grabber, but some things you just have to use your hands to hold.

The simple day-to-day chores of living are becoming sooo difficult. And like Sally, there always seems to be a dog mess to clean up. Today my family is coming for Easter rather than on Sunday. They take care of the food, etc., but there's still some things in the house I need to straighten up/clean, get "officially" dressed, put make-up on, fix hair....all the things I do half-a##%+ most other days. Tired all ready. People without MS just have no idea how difficult a normal day can be.

A day without seeing the paramedics/falling, etc. on my perilous journey is a good one!

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (04-07-2012), mochagirl13 (04-09-2012), SallyC (04-07-2012)