View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 07:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Chris,
boy can I empathize....... if it weren't for Dr. Togut in Wilkes-Barre, PA I would be exactly in your shoes today. For me, it was the records and statements from Dr. Togut - I'm absolutely sure of it - that helped me finally win my LTD and SSDI cases. He is that doctor who is not afraid to tell it like it is, to put in writing that you cannot work (and why), and to stand up for you. I don't know where I'd be today without his help. I know that given your situation it may not be possible to see him, but if there is any way at all that you can, I think it could make all the difference for your future. Granted, it would not solve your insurance and a pain relief issues in the short term, but there is a chance it could help in the long term. I realize travel expenses and his Dr. fee (I paid out-of-pocket to see him - I think it was around $350 not including travel) could make it implausible for you, but I thought I'd throw it out there since it made such a huge difference in my case. I'll PM you some additional info.

God bless,
Nolina
Nolina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote