View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Ok, now this is getting more scary than annoying. (still annoying tho)

I'm starting to have more vision weirdness. No blind spots yet, but my eye is numb, it hurts, and colors are starting to look different. It's my right eye, which I used to think of as my good eye. Now I'm not so sure I have a good eye anymore. One's a bad eye, and a slightly worse bad eye I guess. (guessing the right is the slightly worse bad eye now)

I gave up driving again yesterday. So, I only got to drive again for about a month after my last flare.

Trying to decide if I should call the neuro/and or eye doctor on monday and beg for IVSM or if I should just wait it out. When I had steroids over Xmas, I really really did not like the side effects from the 'roids. I hadnt had that impressive of a reaction to them before, but over Xmas I was freaked by the whole flare. Not sure I want to go thru all the side effects again. (I was taking oral pred over Xmas. This time, because of the optic neuritis, I'd be doing IVSM. Not sure if IVSM would make me as nuts as the oral pred did)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (04-07-2012), SallyC (04-07-2012)