View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 06:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

eh its not like im trying to make myself worse or anything lol. If i sound like a hypochondriac i dont mean to be. After almost dying from losing to much blood, most people tend to worry a little bit more about themselves when situations like PCS occur or any serious health problem for that matter...

Im still really young and this is the first time i have experienced PCS. I doubt you were a bag of giggles when you found out about your PCS.
I'm still learning not to worry about symptoms so much, but when your entire family has died from heart problems you tend to wonder a little when your heart starts racing from simply sitting up a little bit in your chair.

Sometimes it makes people feel a lot better getting their MRI or CT scans back saying they look fine. But i guess you are right, getting an MRI or a CT isnt worth the hassle. (=

Anyways thanks for the advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Here's the link to the YouTube video series. It has six parts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Xso...ature=youtu.be

I suggest you get up and do some light work helping with packing and such. if you take it slow, you can be a lot of help. A day or two of work will not set you back by much. Just do not get too excited/pumped by the work. A good effort done slowly and with deliberate care will be a good experience.

And, lighten up on the hypochondria. A CT or MRI will just be expense and discomfort that nobody needs. It does not sound like you have any symptoms that call for imaging.

But, as you go slow, don't be lazy, be deliberate with your slow actions. I can do lots of hard work if I properly pace myself. When you need to do a lift, stop, take a deep breath, release it, and make the lift without jerking.

You can be a big help to your parents and to yourself.

My best to you.
PlasticMonkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote