View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 09:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused MS? Mri results with white spots too

I've had a similar experience. Diagnosed with Fibomyalgia for 15 yrs. Two yrs ago had a real bad flare of some sort after a prolonged period of phyisical and emotional stressors. Worse headaches than usual, flashes in eyesight, frozen limbs with pins and needles, limbs falling asleep, lips and tongue "fuzzy" feeling, wierd anxiety, muscle pain and weakness, fatigue, insomnia...the list goes on. My pcp doesnt believe this is fibro, so he refers me to a neurologist. The contrast mri shwed multiple white spots on my brain and a sinus infection. The neurologist told me the spots were nothing to worry abt and she didnt think I have M.S. sent me back to my pcp. Many blood test were done, they found inflammation and hypothyroidism (i was already being treated for and levels ok). That was early into my "flare" and over two yrs ago. My condition has slowly progressed over that time. I now have a full time elecfric tremor through my entire body, fallen down my stairs (due to worsening coordination and balance) and broken three toes in the process. I still worry that this isnt fibromyalgia. I feel for you.
Bobbie Pruett is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-08-2012)