View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I know what you mean. Going to church is what I miss most about having a car and being able to drive myself places. But then I think.....how often would I actually go if I had the option? There are many Sunday's that I sleep late because I've been up too much throughout the night. Or I'm having sx that are easier to deal with if I just stay home. Or I know I'll have to talk to many, many people and I'm just too brain-tired to do it. I know that if I go I might just have a good time. Or I might find myself in a situation where I need to move quickly and have to do so in front of people who just don't understand my condition. By the time I've thought of all the reasons I should stay home it's too late to go anyway.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (04-08-2012), Dejibo (04-09-2012), ginnie (04-08-2012), Jappy (04-09-2012), SallyC (04-08-2012)