Thread: Rsd vs raynauds
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 10:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you for your response :)

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. You are correct and I do not assume that RSD is causing all of my physical symptoms. I keep a journal of how I feel and what is going on. I haven't been too good with that lately and I am sure that is a BIG mistake. My journal rally puts all of th physical symptoms in perspective. I wish I was better these past 2 weeks. I'm sure there are many health issues that are causing my physical issues. Just trying to figure them out. Wish it was easier.

I have had 3 SGNB and going for a 4th this Friday. I will never get a SNS. I do not want anything implanted in my body. I have heard of Ketamine, but haven't done any research on it. I have a TENS unit and use it often along with some medications.

Yes, TDCS is a newer option for treating chronic pain and RSD. Let me know how it works. This is the area that I am currently researching. Would love to get the pain into remission.

I do go to PT 2x a week with heat, stim and massage. Now sure they have alot of knowledge of RSD but I still feel it has helped. I also try and complete my exercises on the days that I don't go. I do work full time and walk a bit. I go with friends on the weekends for an hour at a time. Better than nothing. There are times that my feet hurt too much so it is much shorter.

I try to ask as many questions as I can to more than one professional along with doing research. My issues are all so intertwined that it is hard to figure out which problem is causing which symptom and what to do about them. Sorry for my rambling on and on.

Have a healthy and a happy holiday season. Happy Passover and or Happy Easter.
frenchfri1003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote