Thread: need to talk
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 11:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am so sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time. I hope others chime in about the Ketamine treatments and what some options are there...but I just wanted to ask if you have tried/considered tDCS as a treatment option? Some, who have had no success with anything else including ketamine, have had just AMAZING results with the tDCS treatments. You can do them yourself at home, it is not invasive AT ALL (ie...no risk of spread), has little to no side effects, and the total cost for the equipment is about$300.

I just started this treatment a little over a month ago and have seen really wonderful results. Unlike many other treatments, tDCS treats the root cause of RSD and not just the symptoms of it. There is a thread on here about it (very long) and I strongly recommend reading through it. I was filled with so much hope after reading ballerina's success and now also CRPSjames (and someone else he knows) and myself have had success with it. Don't know if this is something you have looked into at all but considering how scared you are and the financial situation (ketamine is EXPENSIVE)...maybe this would be something to try out first?

I hope you get some relief soon. Take care.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote