View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 12:25 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I just wanted to wish you a happy Easter. No matter what your choice is for Church. Sometimes I really do find Church right here with the people I have grown to care about. We don't always have to go into a building to experience a community in worship. In a way, we do that by giving comfort to our friends here. So no matter what you decide, it is OK. This morning I didn't go to church, but I did call a neighbor and offer to take care their pet for two weeks this summer while they are away. Maybe in just being good to another person is really the meaning of church. I care about you too, and I hope this day finds you in good spirits. ginnie

So well put Ginnie, thank you.

Church is really more of a social get together, than a spiritual moment anymore... Always was, IMHO. (I'm Catholic) God doesn't care where you honor and love Him. Only the church cares, cause they want your Tithe. Send it in the mail, like I do and the Church will never chastise for not being there.

I know you miss it Blessings, so do I.

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (04-09-2012), ginnie (04-08-2012), Jappy (04-09-2012), Kitty (04-08-2012)