View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 01:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiehub View Post
I would highly recommend an inpatient program for children. They get excellent results. I can put you in touch with someone who's son did great and is now back on his football team!

Debbie
Thanks for the advice Debbie. Inpatient programs are wonderful: I've benefited myself.
But for this case, I specifically need school/learning-related info. ie. anything OTs give to help focus in class and in school, adaptations/modifications, activities, methods given to help students regain social activity/self-esteem and ways to navigate the school/coursework while in pain. It's for a project (due Tuesday - eeeek)

For example, at my school I write exams in a private room, wear headphones to block out noise when trying to read/write, am allowed to be late and take breaks without negative consequences. But I haven't been given anything to help me move forward, and that's what I am looking for.
Anything that OTs, teachers, etc have done to help kids w/CRPS learn/succeed (academically & socially) is what I'm looking for.

Please help this RSD laden girl finish school
whereisfunkytown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote