View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 10:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default REsearch this techniques as much as possible

Just wanted to say that I also agree with Alan and Artist. Be very cautious about irritating the nerves. You may make things worse - unfortunately. I know others may have been helped and that is wonderful. However. from experience I can tell you that all invasive procedures have made me worse. They just seem to set off the nervous system and cause more pain in new areas. I had acupuncture which was a disaster. On baby needle in my head caused an immediate severe migrane. Thank goodness for 6 weeks of Trigger point injections. It went away. Then a simple IV in my hand for altrenative medicine treatment of glutithion caused RSD in my hand and arm. Even dental extractions necessitate me having to get TPI in my gums for weeks as the extraction irritates the nerves and causes severe pain.
I could go on and on with ex. but you get the idea.
Of course, that is only me and my experience. Others I am sure have success and I am so happy for them.
Just wanted to caution you as we all are different and think back to any other procedures which caused further pain.
Wishing you the best . I know it is a hard decision as I am now deciding if I want to do the ketamine infuson coma. I am on the waiting list. However, I am really apprehensive about the invasive nature of the treatment. Not sure if I will really go through with it when the time comes.
Best wishes,
Sydney
Sydney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote