Thread: TV: Doc Martin
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 04:23 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Okay, I found Doc Martin on our PBS station at 7pm. So I watched my first episode.

It was really quirky! His baby is very cute, and there was a scene with him reading a medical journal to it.. has to be 3 mos old tops! The baby started smiling and laughing! It was a great scene! It is episode 3 in the 5th series.

I also watched a YouTube interview with him, out of curiosity, and it was a riot. What an interesting guy! He said they have 12 babies and rotate them in the show. He was so funny!

The show reminds me of the old Herriott All Creatures Great and Small from years ago, mixed with HOUSE.
Lots of eccentric character actors in this show. Is England REALLY like this? We have new neighbors on one side, from England and Europe. The guy is an engineer for Ford Motor Company, and they move him around. They are Brits and have a home they rent out there still. They didn't buy the house next door but are renting it. They have a 12 yr old boy and 14 yr old daughter, and a 16 yr old who stayed in England. The boy wears black/white cow graphic knee high boots...wellies? I wonder how the school kids are reacting to THAT. He is at the middle school where my son was bullied so badly. The kids speak fluent German as well. I haven't talked to them yet, they just arrived. Going down our stairs is not something I do lightly. But hubby chats with them while he rakes the leaves up down there by the cars.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (04-24-2012)