View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 12:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braindrain View Post
It depends on what you mean by, "HER use". In addition to my own bills,
she's using my money to pay the cable bill up here and the internet bill
in Delaware-neither of which are in my name, BTW.
OUCH.

It goes back to what she's said before: "There's no reason you can't
do that little bit."
I have heard that one myself, yet, Cocoa is going to be two this year and just right now I had to wrangle her to drop her "walk" collar.

Do you know for a fact that someone was added to your account, or
is it something that you suspect? Would your parents tell you if they
were added to your account, or do they act like you don't have the
right to ask?
Yes, bank statements, but I know for a fact I am the only one who physically takes out my money. (I think it was a "co-sign".) Anway, my SISTER is far worse than me with banks. (Like I said, I only had one overdraft that was result of me (I was FAAAR to generous with my family, and I know this may seem mean, I have cut off anybody borrowing from me until I get paid back) and that was several years ago.)

Oh, you have no idea what these banks are capable of! My
mother had to change her password at the bank, because they had
locked her out of her account! See, my father was using the online
banking at our computer and saved his password. Well, that meant
that nobody else could sign in, because his account number kept
coming up and we couldn't get it off. My mother tried several
times to access her account and after 3 or 4 tries, the bank
locked her out! You wouldn't believe all the phone calls, etc. that
she had to go through to get it straightened out!
And they say the "normal" people know it all. Please..... :rollseyes: I'm not planning on doing much this year anway so it'll be "stock piling" again. I just have to get through Christmas and I will be fine!

I am curious... if its not to nosey... was your mom ALWAYS "co-signer" (whatever) on your accounts. Like she didn't trust you with YOUR money?
To me, it just seems, that people on the "lovely' system are footing the bills an aweful lot. I bet you are expected to foot the bill when and if you and your mom and dad (that is if you are welcome to come) go out to eat. (My dad does this far too often. But for a PIZZA HUT pizza (wich everybody else but him likes) I don't mind. That way the people who like to taste sausage get to have sausage! The place dad insists on getting pizza from is not good at all. Bland sausage and mushrooms.... (Oh well, this is something I don't mind at all....)

I bet you that when you are "forced out" of your house to live with your brother and his family, your mom is going to drop her name from YOUR account and make your brother or your sister-in-law co-signer. (That just stinks.... )

Hey, remember when I asked if you had someone (a third party) to talk to about the way you are treated? From where I am from, there is something called the FIA. (Do you have your OWN personal cell phone or own personal phone line? You can look up any local FIA in Maryland (that is where you said you were from, right? I don't remember. ) and ask for some help, but this is the tricky part, if you will be getting mail from them you may want to have it sent to a personal trusted friend of yours who respects privacy who can contact you directly when it has arrived. (But getting it to YOU is going to be tricky.)

Good luck.
sjp_fanatic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote