View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 06:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

actually--this is all helpful and I will look into it--thank you. You make a great point--and no, I have not done much other than try to change my work station at home--not sure if it's "correct" still.The Physiatrist who suspected TOS didn't want me to try exercises without an EMG and NCV. I tried a massage and she hit a spot that made me cry, so I stopped. I guess with the nerves, I'm a little gun-shy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chroma View Post
I can't tell from your message if you're investing any time into your body each day and how so. I find this is essential for resolving or reducing problems. I also find that with TOS, it can be very touchy as to what things will work or not.

Resources I recommend include:

"Pain Free at the PC" by Egoscue

"3 Minutes to a Pain-Free Life" by Weisberg & Shink

"The Core Program" by Brill

"Posture, Get It Straight" DVD by Novak (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Y9AELC/)

I've owned up to the fact that if I want my body to work reasonably well, I have to invest in it every morning.

I know that might not be the kind of answer you were looking for, but these are things that you can get started with for cheap right away and may be helpful if you haven't explored them already.
khakis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote