View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 04:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I think right now I am competely unable to deal with anything.
I had a c-spine corpectomy October'05, was doing find. Blacked out 3-8,07 driving my car. Seems that I injured my c-spine again. Have never recoverd from the confusion, chest pain(myofacial pain syndrome or trigger point?), neuropathy is worse, cervical vertigo, different pain in my neck than before, jerking arms legs etc. Had a bad jerking attack and hit my poor little Chihuahua on her back while holding a cell phone. tonight. I have no control over the jerks nor any warning when they are coming. Had this for 13 years until the NS fixed it and now I feel like I am in a nightmare and can't wake up.
I am so thankful that I did not injure the people I hit in the SUV and only totaled mine. Very thankful I was not injured more...yet am in the dark as to where to go from here? Already had EGG, holt monitor(which I flunked just a little bit) MRI brain...now what? Fired my doctor Friday so got to get a new one. Meanwhile I am in limbo, my 70 year old husband is exhausted from having to deal with me. I wish I could run away from myself and feel sorry for anyone around me. Yet what is wrong with me, is not a drop in the bucket to what many face daily, and I need to quit whinning. Trouble is I can hardly remember anything short term, now why can't I just forget I am in pain, dizzy and sick at my stomach.

Thanks, I feel better after whinning. Anne
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote