View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Penny. I have never been on Lyrica so I am not sure I can help with that one. I do know others who take it as part of their pain control regiment it works once the right dosage is found. each of us is different so what helps one may not help the next. some may be on higher dosage or lower or even different meds all together. I do know meds can change the taste of things or even just give you a odd taste in your mouth .
How long have you been dealing with ear ache?you mention being on meds for 2 weeks now so hugs to (((you))) ear aches stink!!!!! did you have a cold or sinus before hand??

Is this how T.N. starts out.... if I knew the answer to how T.N. starts out I would without a doubt help many many folks . . they are different ways one gets this a blood vessel wrapping or touching the nerve, trauma, virus infection shingles,chick pox ... some cases it may be hereditary . there is no 1 one real answer to how .T.N. starts .
Try to give your med more time to build up , perhaps your Doc will adjust the dosage so Make sure you mention this at your Apt okay? please don't waste one second of a good day wondering and worrying about if you will get stabbing pain. But if that bridge comes we will cross it but for now I think seeing Nuero and getting pain controlled by med and adjusting to all of it is work out enough
I hope you will let us know how the apt turns out and what your neuro thinks. we are here for you ,we care . I hope someone who has been or is on Lyrica will reply.
sending low pain and wish for your neuro apt to go well. hope you have a nice rest of week.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote