View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 06:47 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Thumbs Up Support Dogs and travel......................

I acually just looked that up on the internet last week,because I was wondering about my puppy and traveling with him! I got this huge list of what they consider service animals,and,comfort or support animals.One on the list was if your Doctor fills out a form claiming that "Your dog,or cat or etc...provides emotional support for the owner,and that the owner is being treated for a mental health disability,and that it is necessary that you be accompanied by the animal.",now I quoted that right from the printout from the travel laws I looked up on the internet! I'm just wondering if they,meaning the Doctors have the forms on file,or if you have to print them off a website or something,cause I know my doctor will fill it out! I hope this info helped anyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDPhD View Post
I was recently pleasantly surprised to see that airlines allow Emotional Support Dogs to fly free! All you need is a letter from the psychologist/psychiatrist stating the need. Very nice. Does the category include bunnies???? TC.

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
HeadHurts (07-31-2012)