Thread: Vitamins
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 01:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Vitamins are only a small part of PN support.

There are other substances, and also removal of your trigger to consider. I answered you on the other thread you have.

Many medical issues are what is called "self limiting". Doctors know that with some time, many symptoms pass and whatever caused them is gone. Viruses typically are blamed.

But brief metabolic derangements can cause paresthesias (odd sensations in the peripheral nervous system).

Food additives can cause this. Low Vit D can cause sensations due to deranged calcium absorption. Even over breathing can cause changes in the buffering system in the blood (this is the
basis for "panic" attacks).

At your age you are no longer in that "young" category. Entering middle age for females are hormone changes, and other chronic things that may begin. Your feet are telling you something, you just have to learn how to listen to them.
A good point about 41 not being young. The changes in my health though my 40's have been dizzying! I feel that I was lucky to get by as well as I have for as long as I have. Life expectancy may have changed dramatically largely due to childhood vaccinations and hygiene, but most cultures considered the 40's to be the start of the grandma years, and that is just the way it is. There is a reason for the old Norwegian saying that after 40 all a woman should be expected to do is sit and knit. (I wish I could take more advantage of this idea...)
Susanne C. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (04-10-2012)