View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Happy dance for Beth, Kathy and a couple on the sidelines
you all seem to be doing pretty well and step by step getting back into things. Getting your body and yourself used to the new addition. And it dose take time to get used to the PNS and the programs, settings . Unless it is causing a very bad killer pain I would leave it on at low level let body get used to it. and then adjust as pain calls for it. before ya know it you wont even know it is on till you mess with the programs and stuff. so I am very happy to hear that most of you are adapting and the PNS is helping make the pain more bareable.

I must say this again and again The PNS dose NOT cure T.N.

The PNS dose NOT make a person pain free.

It dose wonder to help control the pain , it dose amazing job letting one lower the meds and still be able to cope with the pain better .

So to Kathy one week and half weeks down . YES!!! So dang AWESOME !!!!! we must have a half way coffee chat. lol. Take it easy and take breaks. and EAT!!
I always have to remind most of you to eat. I even still call Cheryl . so Eat healthy, Take your vitamins , learn some relaxation methods . This will help when a flare up happens. so you can warrior threw it staying relaxed instead of tensing up and stressing out making more pain. yes this means you on the sidelines way up North in Yankee country

Beth you take it easy too dont go like a bat outta he double hockey sticks doing chores and errands . the PNS is for your face NOT your back. perhaps in the future . I know folks who have 2 units. and there is an awesome forum here at neurotalk for back and spine stims. so I got help if and when
I do want to thank you Beth for sharing the programming and setting stuff. I am at a loss as mine isnt that high tech type and mine is so old . I think the sharing from each of us is what makes this thread so good . Thank You for sharing
and lastly I have to echo in saying this is not going to help everyone that is why having a good neuro and pain doc is important . Usually this is a last option thing after ALL meds and other surgeries have been expended . Perhaps my "passion" and my wish for the last 10 years will happen and PNS will be approved by the gov for treatment of t.n (and other pains). then what will BMW do lol .

also to a good pal on the sidelines who is still having hard time getting good rep... I am sorry . I am right with you even in the pouring rain. I dont have a magic wand but I do care and am here no matter what . I have you in my prayers always.
I'm leaving low pain ,strength, protection and positive energy to my t.n. family here at neurotalk all the posters , the readers, and everyone one the sidelines.
PEACE
BMW

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 04-10-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote