View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 07:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks so much, but

even though it's reality, when l hear stories like Susanne, which l am deeply sorry for her having to suffer like this. It seems like you have it I your genes. I don,t think that is the case for me at all. So hopefully at your age, l will be able to drive and walk normally. Even though it is sad what you are going through, it these kinds of stories l need to out out of my mind in order to try and stay positive and push through this. My mum said to me last night on the phone that people that think about this all the time tend to get worse, and she believes the body has an amazing ability to heal itself. Also, she said not to speak to people who are negative and to not look at this as and end to life. good advice , But it is all still very, very scary of the unknown of what is coming next.
Again, it just seems like everyone that gets NP just gets worse and worse, and it hard to be positive and hopefully when its all terrible suffering.

For me since l have got burning feet nearly just over 9 days ago, the heat has changed to my palms of hands only at night and when l walk my feet hurt. I have muscle twitches last night but the burning has gone. I have been soaking my feet before bed in Epsom salts and taking muti and b1. Still waiting on bd,old tests to come back to see if l am deficient in anything else.

Sue
Shezian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote