View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 08:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

HI Artist and Frogga, Thank you so very much for the replies. I need some "boost" in me so i do the right thing. I have quite a few diagnoses that came more recently that my attention has been on them ( treatment for a brain tumour (benign but serious as they say, but if contolled, whch it appears to be at this point,then may only leave me with a few side issues)and at last count 3-4 heart issues including atrial fib)and so i spend less time on rsd although i do read here in chunks and have been following some posts. You put it very well artist... end thing being what if they find nothing and i end up with leg probs big time again.

Frogga, You are one strong young woman and have so much helpful to say here which i know helps so many.

I have to run now or i will be late, but thanks again for giving me a morale boost this morning as for the first time in a long time i am actually nervous about this whole thing...

Forgot to say that oh yes, I had the rsd diagnosis many years ago now and have gone through the hell of that plus episodes that are quite debilitating even the last year.My gp is test happy since my brain finding (he had never met any one with mine so missed it) and he and i never talk about rsd although he gives me meds and i keep him updated on what goes on. All of a sudden now I am forced to recall all the rsd stuff which i wiould be happy to keep in denial (i.e not think about it haha)..so to speak what with everything else.

hugs,
Ina
carousel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote