View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Adams View Post
Nanc Sorry To Hear About You Having as many St Jude Stimulators As I Do But I So Upset With Them I Need To Have Mine Removed But I Wonder If Medtronics Could Help Me Take Over My Current System Or Id The Paddles Would Have To Be Removed And Replace Because They Are Finally Scared Into Place Now And I Need To Do Something About It I Have St JUde Reps In Nashville Tn But They Decided They Want Come To My Area Anymore And Make Any Adjustments So The On One I Had Put In In Late December My Cervical One Has Only Been Programmed With 2 Programs Put In It When I was Leaving My Dr Visit After The One Week Check Up So I Use To Love The Company Now I Hate Them For The Way They Cam Just Change There Ruals And Im Not Driving 6-8 Hours A Day Everytime I Need To Get Some New Programs Or Some Adjusted And Gas Is High It Hurts Me To Drive And Im A Disabeled Veteran And You Think They Could Help But There Is A Local Dr I Know That Does The Medtronics And I May Need To Call Him And See If He has Any Sugestions For Me, This Has Absoultely Made Me Sick At My Stomach
Hi Tony, so sorry to hear about the difficulties you are having with SJM. It seems like there would be reps closer to you and more willing to help. Have you contacted the company (not the reps) about the refusal of treatment? I guess I am lucky, I have three great reps that cover my area and can program me, if needed, usually within a week. They set me up with many programs on both the cervical and thoracic stimulators...gave me a lot to work with.
I sure hope you can find some relief soon!
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote