View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 09:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

oh Bobi, Thank you! Knowing that you are having such a hard time right now, and that you took the time to help me......you are a goddess. I wish I had something to give back, but you have my love and respect, always. I have thought long and hard since I first read your reply.

Not yet. Disability is very hard to manuever in my state. There are so many kids here with disabilities. I have the thought planted in my mind though.

Waves wrote about kindeling in another post a week or two ago. I need to watch myself this time of year and prepare before hand.

I am at work, but I am here, mainly, to talk about some time off. I adore my manager. We share the same birthday and sometimes we don't even need to speak to communicate. And he has his wife come in when she isn't taking care of family to help me.

He will understand, even if our boss won't/can't.

All I want to do is clean my house and play in my garden.

I wish the meds would work faster. I am still manic and my body is starting to hate me. I can't stop "doing" moving, and I can't get to sleep very well. Even with the valum. sigh.

This too shall pass. (I am looking at the local job boards. There has to be something that pays well and is less stressful. Even if there isn't, flipping burgers at burger king can't be all that stressfull.)

befuddled, Mari, bizi, Pamster: Thank you all for your kindness (and commiseration.) I appreciate you all so much for letting me scream and letting me know it's ok to scream about all of this.

Again, I am so sorry that you all know what I am talking about and how this feels. But I am also greatful. I need you guys.