Thread: ***Warning****
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 10:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you all for your support. It means alot to me. I am so happy to have support in my life. I'm grateful for my family and my husband is very loyal to me. He has been home with me through this whole painful ten months. My husband has his own issues but he loves me so much. I find this to be rare. I can see if I kicked him out then he would sit on the steps until I let him back. Needless to say this has also given me the courage to speak my mind on issues we do have. Not big ones but enough to make me sad. I have brought to the surface things I couldn't turn away from and he now knows where I'm coming from.

I took my walk and feel refreshed. I am having my sister, my nephew, my son, my friend and my son's girlfriend over to go hiking tonight. Usually when I'm like this I retreat in. This time I told them all my struggles so when they see me they will see why I look like an emotional sobbing trainwreck. I am making a very easy dinner so after we can all be together. I'm sick of feeling like I'm crazy. I have some light gardening to do, songs to sing, and coloring books to keep me busy.
xxxxcrystalxxxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EsthersDoll (04-11-2012), ginnie (04-11-2012), Soccergal (04-11-2012), Twinkletoes (04-11-2012)