View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 12:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Limoges,
I'm cringing reading your posts. They are a little insensitive and inflammatory --- I think they are causing scar tissue build up as I read them.

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your TOS experience and hope you will continue to do so over the next several years ---- long term results are what it's all about. I also enjoy how you share what Dr. Donahue tells you. It's helpful for all of us to hear what TOS docs think.

There is no misinformation here. What works for someone else may not work for me. Also, If someone says Dr. Donahue was a jerk and backs it up with specifics, then it is possible that he was a jerk and is capable of being a jerk. To say that he may have experienced it differently may suggest that Dr. Donahue was not a jerk, but the patient just experienced it that way.
Please consider what we are trying to tell you and don't get defensive --- we're just trying to help.

There used to be another TOS website and I read a number of people say that surgery was a great success until 2-3 years out ---- then symptoms started coming back from the scar tissue that built up.

I pray that this doesn't happen to you and that you live the rest of your life pain free.
nukenurse is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
chroma (04-17-2012)