View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 03:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Dr Smith thanks so much

For everything you said. This means so much to me. It's music to my ears.

I agree with you, l need to keep busy, to get my mind of this and stop driving myself mad.
Today we went out for a drive and it was great to get out and I'd something a bit different. Even though this morning l woke up feeling floaty, and kind of out of it a bit, l still tried to remain positive and move on.

Last night for the first time since getting hot feet l slept without having my feet elevated. Slept well, but wake up too early and go to bed too late, and am exhausted, but still more positive today than yesterday.

My mum is great and she gives great advice, and l need to embrace it.
My husband thinks the same as you, and says to me often to panick too much about things on the web. He knows l can get completely anxiouse reading all the information about PN? He thinks l have blown it out of proportion. That l haven,t even been diagnosed yet.

My poor girls haven,t had much a mum lately as my mind is only on PN.

But after reading what you wrote, l am now going to move on with more hope and positivity and go back to being present with my girls. I am so glad to hear yours hasn't progressed. You have no idea how good it is to hear this.

Can l just ask you how long have you had it?

Also, just your opion, do you think it is safe me to have 1-2 wines tomorrow for my birthday? Do you think l will damage more nerves?

Thanks so much, l really appreciate your views which have made me feel so much better.
Shezian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dr. Smith (04-12-2012)