View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 06:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Withdrawal

Hi Y'all,
I am just coming off of Lyrica & this is the first hit on a sight this morning w/ key words Lyrica - withdrawal - sweating.

Thanks for posting your experiences - my sweating issues just went nuclear, despite my windows being open & my bedroom being 61 degrees. I am having some tummy upset too, but since I carry my emergency bag w/ me I have chewable Bonine to help me through that this morning (oddly when I was on Lyrica - needed it to combat the extreme vertigo.

I recently came off of Cymbalta also. Both had passed the point of being helpful to hurtful. I have had 95%+ of the Lyrica side effects to include the rare & severe and were getting worse each week - not acceptible for me.

I do have a history of working in the medical field as well as degrees & I have had to fight my way to just get someone to recognize that I was not psycho or lazy & really did have CFS - what a serious pain.

I have also studied herbal remedies/supplements...for many years and am using them to help clear my body of the bad stuff. Hoping the sweats are going to quickly quell themselves - even the cats got out of bed last night.

I am now using Boswellia by Ayureceutics(standardized to 85%) for the pain, Ashwaghanda by Ayureceutics as a non-stimulating adaptogen (while there are many adaptogens for the sake of my very stressed adrenals I really needed a non-stimulating one), Fibro-Response by Source Naturals - just got this one off of Amazon (I have a few cites that are my "norm" shopping sites) - would encourage you to read the reviews on this - very very good, just started & hoping it is going to do well for me.

Hope you all find what you need to help you out.

PinkPlatypus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
backpack (05-29-2018)