View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 06:53 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

O M G! Went to the cardio guy who read off the list of side effects and most of them are what I have been complaining about it! He said this stuff was not what I needed and I needed to choose better. my BP was 84/56. Then as I was leaving his office, out i went! like a mackerel on his carpet. had no more clue of what I was doing than a fish! dragged to the ER, and dumped for 10 hours! They couldnt find a line so the doc threatened to do a central line. I said NO! give me things to drink instead please. He said "well, if you think you are getting pain meds." I stood up (almost passed out) and said DID I ASK FOR ANY?! Sheesh, can we figure out why I keep passing out? DH went outside and called cardio guy who came down personally and had a fit! They did ortho tests, BP test, EKG, echo, ...nothing found. It was decided that I am a normally low BP girl and this med pushed me over the edge.

The neruo weighed in that he wants me on this med, but the cardio said take her off! so, it was a cat fight. Cardio asked me to choose. I said I choose to feel better and I think that means stopping this med. Lets pick something else from the pile please.

It was an awful day! Staff was rude, they treated me like I was drug seeking (if I want drugs I will go home! I have tons) or like I wanted something special. (i want to go home! without passing out please) they were not even busy the place was 3/4 empty, so what was the big deal? I wasnt puking. I wasnt drunk. I was sweet, nice and kind. Would have killed to have me as a patient, but my nurse was going to graduate in 24 days from her RN program and all she could talk about was going to chicago where the real action is...Really? After our baby ER chicago will eat you alive! UGH! just do your job!

So, it was a med reaction. im home, im fine, im safe.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-12-2012)