View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 08:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[Thanks for the support - I fell in the parking lot at work slipping on some ice that I did not see. I hit the back of my head, was in and out of consiousness for a while, hurt my back and neck. I have ringing in my ears, dizzy, insomnia, and ... I have been denied workmans because I was on my way into work, I wasn't working. I work for a major healthcare company in
Wa state. I was given 60 days fmla however am feeling that I should have take at least 90, but without the paycheck life is getting a bit difficult. I find that I am only able to process a low amount of stimulus, then my head feels as though it is under lots of pressure, I almost feel as though my brain is going to blow a fuse. I can't remember much of anything (short term), I get confused easily, cranky, and really sad. I have a graduate degree as well as post graduate training and feel unable to preform the simplest tasks required for my job, it seems as though my i.q. has fallen through the floor. as well as the rest of my life!

QUOTE=Mark in Idaho;868886]dhope,

Welcome to NeuroTalk. Sorry to hear of your bad day.

As others have said, rest is important.

Introduce yourself and tell us about your injury and the struggles you are having. There are lots of good people here who can support you.

Were you injured at work?

What state do you live in?
There are different resources available in each state.

My best to you.[/QUOTE]
dhope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote