View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi dejibo

There is no excuse for how they treated you. Not one. You must report this to the hospital administrator. IV into BONE? after just one try? Seems to me nobody cared to help you at all. Please file a complaint. I hope your doctor does too. If those pills made you sick to begin with, maybe a complaint there is in order also.
Yes I have been treated badly too, thank God though not lately. I got sick at an art show, was admitted to the hospital and given IV's and tests, After three days, I saw no doctor, noone to told me what was wrong or why I was there at all. I pulled my IV out, and left, no joke. I had no insurance, and I couldn't afford to just stay there and get nothing accomplished. They call me back in an hour, requesting I go back in. turns out I had a gallbladder problem, that was life threatening. Well why didn't they tell me that in the hospital when I threatened to leave??????? I had the darn thing out, but never figured out why they had me suffer those three days. Why didn't I see a doc?. It was the emergency room doc that sent me upstairs. I was ignored with pain, and I did yell before I left. I also found a physician. I went from the hospital to a doctors office, where I got my PCP and told him what happened. He is the one who took care of me during that episode from then on. I was left in pain for three days, and I still never figured out why.

I do know this kind of thing happens. It took me leaving, and finding a new doctor to get help in the hospital. Complain Dej, and loudly. You should have never been treated so poorly. and they charge money for that....ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (04-12-2012), Judy2 (04-15-2012), SallyC (04-12-2012), TwoKidsTwoCats (04-13-2012)