View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 10:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I saw a few different neurologists because I was hoping to have someone help with the dizziness that I felt, and I had some of the same symptoms, but I had most of them tell me "oh it's just because of the headaches" and when I said I thought there might be something wrong with my neck one of them told me there was nothing wrong with my neck.

So, frustrated, I had my PCP order an MRI to check to see if there was anything wrong and it turns out that I have 3, yes 3!, bulging discs in my neck from my car accident. I tell this story simply because I wanted to recommend possibly getting an MRI of your neck to see there might be something going on there. MRI's are not fun if you're claustrophobic or have bad anxiety but they might reveal something that a CT wouldn't.
I am 24, had PCS since 2006 from hitting my head on carpet covered cement. In late 2008 I was in a car accident, which added neck problems (c2-c3 minimal bulging disc, c5-c6-c7 also bulging discs), to the equation. I was knocked unconscious both times. Overall PCS has been an ongoing problem for 6 years.

Current symptoms: Headache, insomnia (constantly waking up at night), dizziness, and now neck stiffness, and vision problems.

I am currently seeking vision therapy to help with the visual problems.
Jingles1987 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote