View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Finally! heard from Patient relations who told me she had 15 mins before she was going into a meeting and leaving for the day could I please give her the "short version" of what happened....um NO! I cant, wont and shouldnt have to! "whats wrong with that place! I shouted at her. I said Im sorry, but even if I was completely nuts, insane, and a pain in the bum, NO ONE has cause to treat me the way I was treated.

They were rude, dismissive, uncaring, snotty, and unprofessional as hell. If you plan on seeing my happy self ever return there (and btw I have a platinum medical policy not x1 but x3 and so does hubby) then you better work harder to make me happy. What your hospital did to me was unbelievably uncalled for in this day and age to not so much as give me water! when I was there for hydration! trying to get my BP up and you can find someone who gives a damn enough to start an IV?! WTH! I ripped into her for exactly 14 mins. I then told her I left her ONE minute to spare for her response, which I am sure will be "im gonna pass this on" so...what can you do to make ME happy again? and she said...."im gonna pass this on to our ER administrator and we are gonna find out what happened."

I said "i just TOLD YOU what happened. what I want you to find out is WHY this was allowed to happen. Ok? she said Ok. Thanked me for my time, promised to get back to me on Monday when she gets back from her mini vacation and ...you all know how this goes, no?

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
TwoKidsTwoCats (04-13-2012)