Thread: Vitamins
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Doctors are really responsible for you when initiating iron supplementation.

I'd get your test results copied so you can look them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shezian View Post
The thing is, l cannot understand how my iron can be normal, (still in the lower range though), and my haemoglobin low. This doesn't mean l am anemic does it? This is the confusing part for me.

Also l heard that taking iron supplements are bad for the body? Do you think this is true?

Very interesting article about the children and iron. Its amazing that IDA can cause NP?

Have to look further into this one. But tried googling normal iron and low haemoglobin and couldn't really find an answer, apart from anemia always showing up. Couldn't actually find what this meant.

The doctors don't seem to think its a problem. As my haemoglobin is just below the lowest it should be. So not sure what to do.

Sue

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote