Thread: Wonder 273
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that even tho I get along with most everyone
(and if I dont then I just avoid and stay away ) but wonder that I really dis like my neighbors and the two dogs they got this last year. wonder I know I know it is not the dogs it is the owners but ugh

wonder that my motto is treat other as you want to be treated in return. So respectful, civil, considerate friendly but not too friendly . wonder that sometimes that dose not work. wonder what you do then.?? Wonder that I KNOW what i want to do muwahaaaaa it is also the things I wont do.

Wonder I think you tube is great way better then f.b. but I also Love my Sirius satellite radio probably more then both of those . Wonder that a pal I met here at n.t. mentioned Pandora and I lol at her as didnt know what it was until she told me and we have an "Adult" store down here by same name . wonder that Lonely made me crack up mentioning Pandora thanks Lonely

Wonder that we are doing Cancer relay next Saturday. wonder that my work has been raising money all year and so far we have 6500 $ . wonder that my dd and I are making 100 baseball cookies and bat cookies for our booth next weekend to go with theme strike out cancer.

Wonder that I think of B.J. and the past 3 years of doing it I have written her name on my shoe. I dont even know why. I write other names too not just hers .Wonder if anyone ever heard if she made it threw all that??????

Wonder that all the many of you are in my mind and my prayers. Lots having rough seas and suffering the pains leaving more low pain wishes , endless blessing,healing and prayers to the room all who are reading this and the wonderful flowers on the sideline .
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (04-13-2012), Alffe (04-14-2012), barbo (04-12-2012), Doody (04-14-2012), jaded2nite (04-14-2012), Lara (04-12-2012), thelonely1 (04-13-2012)