View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 09:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Shocked I feel your pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shezian View Post
Hi
If all my vitamin tests are normal, is there anything else l can do to help myself?

Today, l spoke to a couple of PN support groups and we l got off the phone with them, l was so depressed. I am only 41. Not sure l can deal with this. It sounds like l have got great pain to look forward to for the rest of my life.

I have twin girls to watch grow up, how can l do thi now???? I am just so anxiouse and depressed, even though l haven,t been diagnosed properly yet.

It just seems like l am am on a downward spiral.

Sue
Hello Sue,
My name is Eileen and I am 52 years old and I have worked all my life standing and now I feel like I am 85. I have so much problems with my feet that no doctor wants to operate. I have spent so much money on so many things from accupunture to oils and medicine. But I do belive to go to a natural health food store and talk to some one about how your feeling. I am in chronic pain and depressed and anxiety all rolled up to ADHD also. Sometimes I say why can't there be a cure for this? Pray to the only one who can heal you and guide you to the right direction. Jesus is the name.
I pray you get better.
hugs, Eileen
Bad2thebone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote