View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 09:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smirk Call this Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummerm View Post
I've had two surgeries in the last 12 months, and my last MRI shows a Tarlov Cyst. Doctor's tell me "it's nothing to worry about", but my pain is increasing to the point I can barely get out of bed. I take pain medicine every day, but nothing is helping. My last surgery was in December, and things have steadily declined. The pain I'm having is the same as the herniated disc. I've always been incredibly healthy and active. I'm at wits end and some days don't think I can go on any longer. I have a 2 year old son that I can't even play with many days, and I don't know where to turn. Any suggestions? I tried Johns Hopkins, but Dr. Donlin Long's office referred me to another physician there for a spinal cord stimulator. I can do that anywhere, I want to be sure the cyst is nothing to worry about???
Dr. Frank Feiganbaum who recently moved from Kansas to Texas has developed a procedure for the cysts. People from all over the world come to see him and he will be going out of the country this summer to treat others who can not come to the US
3tarlov is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote