View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 02:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Terri..

There is much wisdom here. Birte thank you so much for reminding us of what we all SHOULD know but tend to forget.
You can get a "double whammy" by taking Calcium ascorbate (an even better product would have a small amount of Potassium ascorbate in it) because the product is neutral, low on sodium and containing instead calcium and/or potassium; not ascorbate acid (vitamin C), which is acidic and may cause the mouth/ stomach sores.
It is as easy as "don't forget to take your vitamins" but we knowledgeable adults often forget to get a balanced diet which creates deficiencies in our RDA of vitamins and co-factors. IF you don't follow these simple intakes, then in one way or another, you are going to suffer from it.
By the way those little "floss picks" which contain a small piece of floss in a plastic "cradle, I find are a lot better to get the job of flossing done for us PWP (so much easier to manipulate).
And Birte, I got myself a red cane, but it doesn't "speak" to anybody. Maybe it needs some sort of red spikes projecting out of it to really "Say something" . And don't forget the flax seed oil, it's done my bowels a world of good. Thank you Birte! cs
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote