View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 12:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Numb spots on fingers, whats going on.

Starting to really worry about my symptoms and I'm feeling overwhelmed. I have a pretty full on job and I'm really struggling at the moment to stay focused.

I started getting a bunched sock feeling under my toes about 12-18 months ago, which has progressed to a strange numb/gloved sensation, with pain between the big and first toe when standing for extended periods in shoes. I didn't initially worry about it because I thought it was structural foot pain, but my podiatrist ruled that out this week.

In the last week or so I have started noticing "numb" spots (the sensation is hard to describe) on some of my fingers on both hands. I have also had tingling sensations on various parts of my arms and legs, and occasional very sharp needle like pains.

I have always been very fit and active, so this is all very hard to take. I am seeing a doctor today and neuro next week, but this is really playing with my head and I'm not sure if I am "looking" for some of the symptoms or they are actually real.
RideOn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote