View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 05:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Hello!

Hi, I hope you don't mind me replying, my name's Charlotte and I was diagnosed with Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction a few months ago, I'm only seventeen years old so it's really difficult to keep up a part time job, and college and applying for uni this year whilst getting on with my ack problem. It's apparently quite rare for someone to get it so young. I really struggle with it and was in hospital for three weeks, they told me it was all in my head and they had done EVERY hospital check, but referred me to the pain clinic and within half an hour I was diagnosed, it was really hard for me, being a teenager and taking tramadol like their smarties is horrilble, it really gets me down and even though I try joke about it it makes me want to cry as I can't do normal things like every other teenager on the planet. I had my injections 2 days ago and they have stopped the backache, but i'm really worried because my stomach has bloated and become rock hard and I have a constant ache in it. I'm really struggling and will ring the hospital tomorrow if it doesn't calm down. I was so happy to find this forum as no-one I know has this disease and so it makes me feel like I'm not alone!!!
BellatrixBlack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (05-31-2012)