Old 04-13-2012, 08:57 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart A Wondrous Blessing Indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSjames View Post
I just left a monthly breakfast support group that began as as general CRPS support group. Then members began using tDCS and we started getting people with other forms of chronic pain (migraines, firbo, ms, pn) Our focus is sharing scientific research that we gather during the month that could help us as a group, not just CRPS patients.

One of our members has CRPS and has been getting good coverage from a SCS for her leg but was still taking more medication than she wanted. The good news is that she tried tDCS and is now improved to the point where she is off meds totally!!! It has even helped her depression to the point that she is off antidepressants. How cool is that? I right away thought of Mark and others who may want additional relief from their SCS. So exciting and a most wonderful blessing!!!! Had to share it for anyone who is interested!

Best to all!!!!!
Thank you James for sharing such an exciting compound blessing! May this continue and perpetuate!

Ginnie and Eva, may you each be bathed in blessing today as your needs and approach to God unfold. Test results with hoped for answers and approaches to treatment for Ginnie, and Eva...... clinging fast to God to keep the deceiver at bay.... seems reflection on a little Eva finding a mirror friend and pausing to smile about that priceless few moments is a wonderful way to focus on blessings..... we await the arrival of our Samson, a healthy little grandson who will bring profound JOY upon his arrival. Cleo leaves for her month with mama-to-be on the 24th.

Oh my goodness, it just occurred to me, Cleo will actually be there with Cyndie to bid "until we see you again" to our son whose battalion is going to war called up on an urgent basis. My dear wife will be experiencing a separation emotion she has not had to DIRECTLY had to endure. Please pray for her. Something is afoot over there, and a Navy Seal we know is also being tasked rapidly on a mission which is a change up for the mission he was actually preparing. Both he and our son are going at the same time. PRAYER that weapons be held on safe by all sides and NOT be needed because God enters the theatre and commands loudly "ENOUGH."

Prayin,
Mark56
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-14-2012), ger715 (04-13-2012)