View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 05:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Vascular thoracic outlet resulting from repeative overhead movements, confirmed by dopper. I do have an attorney. Ive been very lucky that both my primary doc and the AME have always agreed on my diagnosis.
i have the same pain most people do one here, so ill spare everyone the classic TOS symptoms I get about three hours sleep a night total due to waking from pain and numbness. my right fingertips, measure a full inch closer to the floor than my left. developed (according to my doc) an SI joint strain because of the droop in my shoulder . frozen shoulder on my effected side, and tennis elbow. tendonitis on my left arm ( stopped using the right, hurts too much).
surgery has been suggested because of the nature of my employment. I would not be allowed to return to my chosen career field with TOS restrictions suggested by both my doc and the AME ( no lifting of 25lbs, no overhead lifting, ect).
So i see two choices, take a chance with a risky surgery ( dopples should TOS begining on my left side now as well), or learn how to do something else i was really good at my job
hsulcsw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote