View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 08:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I hear ya, it does cause a lot of guilty feelings. My husband gets stressed and I feel so bad, then it's obvious to him and I fear that Im making him feel like he has to hide his stress from me. Vicious cycle.

We have to remember that we did not choose to be injured. Im sure the guilty feelings do not help in our recovery. If only there was an OFF button!

Hang in there Scott.
Female, 44 years old. Several concussions over the years - the first was most severe (kicked by horse), recovered well. Last 2 concussions Oct, 2009 and were two weeks apart. I attempted to return to working 12 hrs/wk (working from home), but was unsuccessful. Currently applying for medical disability.

Primary Symptoms: dizziness, light & sound sensitivity, confusion, difficulty focusing attention, headaches, depression, exteme fatigue, some insomnia and occassional speach problems - stammer, halted speach as I try to find the word or thought and using incorrect words. Trouble focusing on conversation if there is other noise around - especially other conversations.

Soccergal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MommaBear (04-13-2012)