View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 08:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

100 types of PN?? Wow. How l am ever going to be diagnosed? So many to choose from. Will they find out where it's coming from? I really, really hope so. Then at least l can work on healing myself instead of being stuck with this.
My husband said yesterday, that we will not give up till we find out why l would have PN? Not even sure l have it, but it sure looks that way. Even though it can be something else.

On Wed l see the neuro, l just have this feeling his going to play it down, like it's no big deal and send me on a couple of tests and say, they don,t know why l have it and that's it. Well, where does that leave me? It's just to easy for them to brush it off like it isn,t a big deal, because for me it is. They see so many patients and it just feels like we are another number to them.
I really hope this isn,t going to be the case. Last time l saw him he told me, to seek mental help and to go on med for anxiety. Has he ever thought that the reason l am anxious is because nobody could tell me what is going on with me?
Dizzy everyday ( back then) would make anyone go anxious.

Sue
Shezian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote