Thread: The new me?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 03:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yeah lately that's been happening to me, sometimes literally i'll be in the best mood ever and all of a sudden i'll feel a small rush of something. Its REALLY hard to explain its like im having a type of anxiety.

Lately i havent been worrying about anything, i still scare easily and i've been getting fatigued a lot, usually early in the morning i'll be up for a couple hours then all of a sudden my body feels like it really needs a nap lol. Anyone else have this type of fatigue? What kind of fatigue is it?

So far my symptoms are:

-Dizzyness
-Fatigue
-Somewhat anxiety

I think i really am improving!!! Compared to what i was before, my symptoms right now are A LOT better. Thanks to everyone on this forum (=

I would also like to thank Mark In Idaho, telling me to lay off the hypochondria kind of made me irritated at first. But then i realized i really did need to just chill the hell out and let things run its course and thats what i've been doing. With the exception of the occasional small anxiety i feel so much better.

I think my last panic attack was 4 days ago and all that happened was my heart started beating faster and i took deep breaths and concentrated and that was it. As to where my first attack i was completely flipping out xD
PlasticMonkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EsthersDoll (04-15-2012), HeadStrong (04-18-2012), SpaceCadet (04-14-2012)