View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Heart Thank you!

I want to thank everyone for their prayers, positive thoughts, and concern for Ashley and my family.

We layed Ashley to rest on Thursday. It was very sad and many tears were shed, though we had several moments of laughter too. Her friends sharing stories that we had never heard.

I had one moment where I didn't know whether my heart wanted to cry or laugh. My heart was breaking because she was gone but then I noticed that someone had painted one (pinky) finger pink, the others were a greenish. Ashley absolutely hated pink. We always threatened to get her something pink...and she would argue with us...oh boy would she argue.

As we left the funeral home my car was 6th in line... I looked in my rear view at one point I was at the bottom of a very long hill and there were still cars making the turn onto the top of the hill. We were told there were at least 100 cars with no less than 2 people per car, most with 4 people.

We could never have imagined the number of friends that Ashley had or the number of lives that she touched.

Ashley now lives on in pictures but mostly in our hearts. We still have no answers as to what happened but we know she is at peace and that our Lord as one beautiful new angel...even though she has a bit of an ornery side. We know that someday we will see her again.

Thank you my friends!! You have really helped me as I get through the toughest part of my life....so far.

Love to all.

Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (04-15-2012), Alffe (04-15-2012), barbo (04-14-2012), Blessings2You (04-17-2012), Lara (04-14-2012), waves (04-15-2012)