Thread: A Few Questions
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 07:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Everything was fine with each trip through security in the airports, in both the US and Cozumel, which was nice. In the US both times I went through the body scanner. The small airport in Cozumel didn't have one, but everything was ok there as well. That was a relief

I actually did get a pretty bad sunburn on the tops of my feet, Mark, despite being very faithful with sunscreen. Fortunately I don't have RSD there and everything seems to be ok now, save for the purple areas on my feet. And my trip was really wonderful and relaxing!! I also got to go ziplining, rappelling, and swimming in a cenote, an underground cave, and they were all so much fun.

Another question about have 2 stims: how does the programming work with the remote? Do you just have one remote or two? I also wonder if it's different with different companies.

I'm strongly leaning towards trying the 5 day stay in the hospital first because even though the odds don't seem to be in its favor, it seems like it is at least worth a try before I go with the much more invasive and permanent option.
yellow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-12-2012), Mark56 (04-21-2012), Nanc (04-15-2012), Rrae (04-15-2012)