View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 11:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I used to be chatty, but now I have trouble putting together a complete understandable sentence. Talking is just too much trouble, and even when I think I'm listening things seems to go in one ear and out the other without stopping in between. I do enjoy texting with my DH, we have a lot of fun with it. One day he had me rolling on the floor in an antique store because he was texting me suggestive comments in German ( which neither of us actually speaks!). He's pretty good about not talking to me when I'm too tired to listen, or trying to make me talk. His mom drives me nuts, though. I don't want to hurt her feelings, but I think I'm eventually going to have to tell her, "I'm sorry, but I'm just really to tired to have a conversation right now." I think she would probably try to have a heart-to-heart about why I felt that way! And how long, and what could she do, and would tomorrow be better? etc, etc. I love her, but she is TOTALLY clueless.

"Never try to teach a pig to sing.
It wastes your time, and annoys the pig."
msarkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (04-15-2012), Blessings2You (04-15-2012), Dejibo (04-15-2012), Kitty (04-15-2012), mochagirl13 (04-16-2012), Twinkletoes (04-17-2012)