View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 07:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile not from PA, but a big hey from GA

So good to hear from you Di! WOW - your own PI agency... AWESOME!! and having DH as a helper, sounds ideal for you. Now, if we could just move you into a strictly management position to limit your pain.

16-1/2 Time sure does fly. I know you are doing your very best for the baby by home schooling.

Your picture looks great! You seem happy and healthy (and blonde), but I do recognize pain in your eyes. Funny how chronic pain folks can spot these things. Keep yourself #1 girlfriend: ice, rest and calmness! And meds when necessary.

Anne

(I am hoping that a redo surgery is not in my future - having a recurrence of puffy hands/asleep arms when lying on my back and side sleeping hurts. The extra weight I am carrrying could well be the problem, or scar tissue, or both?

I am doing a lot of traveling to FL to see my sweetie and hope to be going to Germany and Amsterdam this summer for the music festival "Zappanalle" where some friends will be preforming. My guy is their audio engineer.

I'm still caring for mom who is 87 and has mild onset of dimentia. If you'd like to see her artwork, it's HERE. My youngest child is living with me while she finishes college. She has a job and goes to school and pays her own way, I'm VERY proud! Oldest daughter is a house-mother (RA) at a prep school for gifted kids in AR. Very proud again!)

"It is what it is."
astern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DiMarie (04-17-2012), Jomar (04-15-2012)